Sunday, September 9, 2012

Another Dream & Wishs

      For years now I have had dreams and ideas for a story in my head. I have tryed to write them down but I never could. I don't know how to start a story and my spelling sucks!! I can't read very well and the word and letters get mixed up in my head. A few mouth ago when I was feeling good about myself like I could get out of here and go to Alaska I started writing a story line but the more I wrote more I knew that I could never write a book or a movie I wish could but even if I did I'm not a people person I could not go and promote it. So how would I get it out there? I think it would be a bad ass movie or book!! I hinted around about it to my sister but I know she would not want to do it I can't even get her to read it. I read some of it to my brother in-law but it was late and he just want to go to bed. So I stop. I got some of the who, what, when, where and how but I am stuck and don't know what to do. I think I try again and whet more I can put to this story line.  

No comments:

Post a Comment