Friday, September 7, 2012

My Dream and Wish are gone!!

             

              Well I know that my dream of moving to Alaska and having 3 Husky's will never happen!! I truly thought that I was going to be able to do it I see the truth now and I hate it! I am stuck here in this place. A place where I fear my so call mom will show up at my door at anytime, or at the doctor office! I don't want to see her I don't want anything to do with her!! And the heat I can not stand it alot of times I feel like I am in hell I want out! But I have so much fear now. I fear talking to people even calling people, fear going anywhere even down the street to get a taco. Talking to people face to face is really hard because of my teeth all I can think about is if they are looking at my teeth and if they are they are thinking that I am I junky and I not I have stayed away from drugs I don't even drink anymore. And I know I am feeling sorry for myself but I can't stop. Talking about feeling sorry for myself the only things I have to my name is a Tv that is going out, dvd's I don't even have a bed I sleep on a couch that hurts my back my is always hurting because of it. I can't stop smoking so I can't have a phone. I don't see me being able to get my teeth fix. I don't know what to do!!!! I am pretty sure that I will not be able to be online after Sept 25. My niece is the only reason I stay here on earth that I am to scared to do it (so don't worry I not going to do anything) I was babysitting for a friend but she was paying me like $3.00 a day for 2 kids. When I told my aunt she was so pissed off she is the one who told me that she was only paying $3.00 a day I stop then school started.
      My sister started talking about moving to Colorado that even sound better then here but I don't see it happening at least not for me! It sounds so beautiful there! I don't saying I am not lazy but that is not why I can't work I get so scared around people and I have a learning disability my highest grade level is 6th don't get me wrong I made it to 11th grade. I dropped out because the fear and they took some of my credits way because two different state two different ways they do the credits it pissed me off so I drop out that and the fear! Well I am stopping here. And again I know I am feeling sorry for myself I just had to get this out!! I pretty sure no one is going to read this but I got it out! For anyone who reads this thank you for listen or reading!  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment